Walmart® College Contest
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- 200 Contest Grand Prizes: $100 Walmart® Gift Card (fulfilled digitally)
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You can enter one submission during the promotion period.
- What are the key contest dates?
- Submissions can be entered from August 15, 2022–September 15, 2022.
Winner Selections: Winners will be notified via Instagram around September 20, 2022.
- How do I enter the contest?
- Share an Instagram post that contains 3 photos in a carousel of you completing each of the following three challenges below from Coke® with Coffee, Glad® ForceFlexPlus, and Downy In-Wash Scent Booster. Include the hashtag #WalmartCollegeContest in the caption and tag two of your best friends.
(You are not required to purchase any or all these products, nor must they be included in your post.)
Take a Coke® with Coffee break
Present your "study survival kit"—your must-haves for the final stretch.
Move in smarter not harder with Glad® ForceFlexPlus bags
Share your secret hacks to packing and organizing.
Downy makes laundry day a breeze
Show us how you keep it fresh and fun between loads.
Participants are not required to purchase or include any of the sponsoring products in the post. Please see the Official Rules for full entry requirements.
- What are the entry requirements?
- Entry Requirements:.
- You must be currently enrolled at a U.S. accredited college to qualify.
- Your post must not include any trademarked college or university logos.
- Your account settings must be public when you post and remain public until September 20, 2022.
- Once you post, do not change your Instagram handle once you post until September 20, 2022.
- What are the content restrictions?
- Content Restrictions:
- Your post must be your original work.
- Your post must not convey any claims of Sponsor’s products or services that would be deemed unsubstantiated or deceptive if made by Sponsor.
- Your post must not disparage Sponsor or any other parties.
- You must have permission to include the names or likenesses of other individuals you include in post. You should only include minors in your post if they are your children. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
- Your post must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights and therefore may not include logos, trademarks or any other intellectual property other than Walmart®, The Coca-Cola® Company, The Glad Products Company, or The Procter &Gamble Company.
- Your post must not make references to or include alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons, any activities that are or appear to be dangerous, or any political agenda.
- Your post may not be indecent, obscene, sexually explicit, hateful, promote bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual, or promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Your post may not be tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparage Sponsor or any other person or party, or contain material that is unlawful in any way.
- How many prizes could I win?
- There is a limit of one prize per person.
- How will I know if I'm the Grand Prize winner?
- Winners will be contacted around September 20, 2022. The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram. Once the winner is notified, they will have five (5) days to claim their prize.
Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.